Enjoy music, art exhibits and wine tasting at all of your favorite downtown locations.
Pick up your handpainted wine glass to partake in the event for $12 ahead of the event or $15 the day of on the square starting at 12:30 while supplies last.
Glasses can be purchased at the Earth Day Festival Downtown Mechanicsburg Partnership Tent (on 4/22) and starting 4/24 at the following locations: Just Clogs, Civil War and More, Caromal Colours and Eckels.
West Allen Street
1. Mechanicsburg Kung Fu Center (open until 3 pm)
2. Generations Art Studio & Shoppe (Sangria)
3. A Razored Edge
East Main Street
4. Eckels Ice Cream Fountain (chocolate wine sauce and ice cream)
5. Myers-Buhrig Funeral Home & Crematory (Gallery of Artists, Mechanicsburg Art Center)
6. Molto Bella Salon
7. Not So Shabby
8. Kite Tales Weaving SAORI Arts Studio
South Market Street
9. Civil War and More
10. The Wicked Kitchen
11. The Rosemary House (Wild Blueberry Spritzer)
West Main Street
12. Amos Went West
13. Colony House
14. Asma Gifts
15. JoJo’s Pizza
16. Jazzercise Mechanicsburg (open until 4 pm Strength, Sangria & Salsa)
17. MuSe Decoration (cake pops)
18. Larsen Meadworks
19. Brittle Bark
20. Boost Mobile
21. Metropolis Collective
22. Just Clogs
23. Kindred Spirits Consignments & Gifts
24. Hershey Violins
North York Street
25. Davids Furniture & Interiors
Singer Band of Mechanicsburg playing 2-3 pm on the square.
Information booth and additional wine glasses for purchase will be located at the square.
Complimentary parking and restrooms located at Myers-Buhrig Funeral Home & Crematory, 37 E Main Street.
Drawing for $50 Giant gift card will be held at 5:00 pm on the day of the event. Winner will be notified by email or phone.
Please enjoy your wine inside each location and not outdoors.