Mechanicsburg Holiday Open House
Saturday December 2nd, till 8 PM &
Sunday December 3rd, Noon to 5 PM
In conjunction with the Mechanicsburg Museum Association’s Candlelight Tour and
the Joseph T. Simpson Library’s Holly House Tour, the Downtown Mechanicsburg
Partnership is hosting a Holiday Open House. Below is a listing of the
establishments that will be open for your holiday shopping convenience.
- Not So Shabby—226 East Main Street— Open Saturday & Sunday. Antiques, vintage and handcrafted home furnishings and accessories.
- Frankenberger Tavern—217 East Main Street— Open Saturday & Sunday. This historic building is one of the oldest buildings in Mechanicsburg (1801)
- Keystone Trails Association,- 46 East Main Street—Open Sunday. KTA is dedicated to providing, protecting and preserving hiking trails in PA.
- Eckel’s Ice Cream—36 East Main Street—Open Saturday & Sunday. Ice Cream and Light Lunches in an historic setting.
- Rosemary House—120 South Market Street—Open Saturday & Sunday. Featuring herbs, teas and unique gift items
- Garden Bouquet—106 West Simpson—Open Saturday & Sunday. Flowers, gifts and décor items
- Kindred Spirits—13 West Main Street—Open Saturday & Sunday. Consignment, antiques and vintage furnishings, as well as, new & used clothing.
- Brittle Bark—33 West Main Street—Open Sunday. Handcrafted candy and gifts.
- Market Street Music—71B West Main Street—Open Sunday. Musical Instruments and Sheet Music.
- Noteworthy Guitars—58 West Main Street—
Open Sunday.Guitars, Amps and accessories.
- Asma Gifts—115 West Main Street—Open Saturday & Sunday. Greeting cards, Gifts, Melissa and Doug Toys.
- The Passenger Station -2 Strawberry Alley—Open Saturday & Sunday. Local History Exhibits and Events.
- Generations Studio and Shop—4 West Allen Street. Revived furniture, studio classes, antique vintage and new gifts.
While you are in town, treat yourself to lunch or dinner in one of Mechanicsburg’s fine eating establishments